Monday, September 04, 2006

Gandhi is Back.....

" I did not die on 30th Jan 1948, although people have tried to keep me alive with thier maximum possible ways, best of it is the honour of "father of nation" .....

But this is not what I have aspire dfor when I was stuggling for thr freedom of our motherland, freedom .....from english estabilishment, from conditional access of our rights, from prejudiced justice, from honorable slavery, and from the cocoon life .....

But this is very short period that my beloved sons have forgotten the importnace of being free, it is for granted....they have for gotten the virtue of thier religions, the ethos of thier culture, the strenght of diversity, the coherence of 30 languages, and the feeling of being "FREE"....

Perhaps it is 2nd october every year when I die ...again, again, and again.....

No comments:

Bottom line....

"Existence is intangible so that the everything related to it. Dreams are result of unconscious mind, why to be conscious all the time then? Love is difficult to be understood, it’s not for mediocre like me. Relationships are binding force for an individual, but I am still free. Money can not buy you happiness, then why to accumulate dollars. Change is the only constant thing then why to prick the status-quo? Come along with me to feel the enlightenment"….Unknown...